Self-Charging Solar Power system with 120 Lap memory, dual countdown timers, 48-city World Time and an easy-to-read face with large front button
- Tough Solar Power
- 100M Water Resistant
- LED Light with Afterglow
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly time signal
World Time: 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, Lap time, split time
- Memory capacity: Up to 121 records (used by Lap/split time records and log title screens) Others: Lap number (from 001 to 999); Best Lap time screen
Dual Countdown Timers (can be used for interval training that alternates between two different paces)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown input range: 5 seconds to 99 minutes 55 seconds (5-second increments and 1-minute increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat Function (Timer-to-timer, 10 repeats)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Battery level indicator
- Power saving function
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 11 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Case width: 51.7mm
- Strap fits wrists up to approx. 22cm
NZ: Allow 1-3 business days. Please allow longer for rural locations and in the run up to Christmas. The tracking code will be sent to you.
Buy with confidence - 12 months New Zealand warranty
Australia: Free DHL tracked delivery for orders of $99 and over. For orders below $99, DHL is an extra $15/order. We cannot deliver to PO boxes. For more details and shipments to other countries learn more.
In the unlikely event of a fault occurring due to a manufacturing issue within 12 months from date of receipt of the original purchase, we will either replace, repair or refund the original purchase cost. Learn more.
60 days returns policy
Sometimes, especially when buying gifts, the watch originally chosen does not fit or is just not the right model. If this happens, we’ll happily exchange it for another watch within 60 days from the date of purchase. See conditions here.
Are the watches water-proof?
Included in the description of each watch is the manufacturer’s rating of its water resistance. Please note that water resistance does not mean water proof.
What about the user guide?
Watches will be supplied with instruction guides in English.
Can I adjust the strap myself?
Some metal bracelet watches may require sizing by a jeweller to remove links, and the watches are described as; "may require jeweller to adjust”. Watches with expansion bands accommodate a wide range of wrist sizes but may sometimes require resizing by a professional.
Read full FAQ
- When you buy from Watchsale, you can rest assured knowing that you are buying from a New Zealand registered company which holds all of its stock in NZ and there are real people here to back you up with a 12 months no quibble warranty. A company which abides by the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act, Australian Consumer Law (ACL), respects your privacy and has secure website/payment systems.